Saturday, July 16, 2011

Screening Times for the Los Angeles Premiere

The Big Deal will premiere in Los Angeles at the 15th Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival. The film will screen at the Egyptian Theater on Monday, July 18th at 7:30pm and again on July 19th at 3:30pm.

I am super excited to attend the gala tomorrow night. I planned my carmageddon avoidance route to make it to the red carpet on time. I am wearing a gorgeous black dress and my husband got me really nice earrings and  a matching ring to go with my outfit.

I can't believe that eight months ago I was in pre-production. There was a time when it felt like the film would never get done. The production was challenging but we got through it and now we get to celebrate.

I am grateful for my amazing cast and crew. Especially my sister who was such a help in producing this film with me. We are planning our next two projects. Not sure which one will happen first.

There's Alone, which I've spoken about and we are putting together our short horror film, The Brown Widow.

This week we will party and next week we will get back to preproduction on Alone and The Brown Widow.

I will post pictures so stay tuned.

xoxo,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment