Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sharing Resources

If you are reading this, chances are you are a filmmaker or thinking of becoming one. One of the reasons I keep this blog is to share the resources I've aquired along the way. There are many rental houses in town and a lot of them offer great rates for indie filmmakers. I will keep updating my resources and hopefully you can benefit from it.

For this production, we are using Brian Sorbo's company Flickersound. Brian will be my gaffer once again. I love working with him and you will too. Brian is extremely generous and I can guarantee that no one in town will beat his rate for equipment rental, and if you are lucky, he will be available to gaff for you too.

http://flickersound.com/Flickersound/Home.html

xoxo,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment